1ST STAGE (QUALIFICATION STAGE)
- The registered students are to sit for the 1st stage aptitude test using any internet enabled device (Phones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktop PCs).
- The exam is an online computer based test . The students will be eligible to sit for this test if they are registered and have their username and password
- Students who score above the cut – off mark will proceed to the next stage
- The Examination will hold simultaneously on the same day across the country
2ND STAGE (OLYMPIAD BOOTCAMP)
- The Students who scored above the cut off mark would be eligible to participate in the second stage.
- The second stage which was a week long boot camp at the Olympiad academy. An Olympiad academy will be located in a city in each participating states.
- The training at the boot camp will be simultaneously done across all the centres
- The theme for this edition of the Olympiad will be centred around development of applications to solve societal problems
- As part of the Olympiad curriculum, students will be mentored by qualified Human resources persons in the areas of business management and soft skills that are required to transform their ideas to sustainable businesses
- The participating students would sit for another test after the boot camp; the test would serve as a qualification test for the state finals
- Certificate of training will be presented to the participating students.
3RD STAGE (STATE FINALS)
- The qualifying students from the boot camp stage will be eligible for this stage
- The state finals would be a project showcase event; where the students will be required to present their finished projects to the audience and judges
- The best 10 students at the state finals will showcase their skills in several areas of ICT. There will be an Olympiad champion and 2 runners up.
- Each participating state will have a state ICT Olympiad champion
- The respective state champions will go into the ICT Olympiad mentorship programme
State winners would compete against each other to at this stage
The National Finals would have an audience which is a mixture of officials of the federal government, the state government officials of the participating students
The National finals would be preceded by the ICT Olympiad mentorship programme